Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Omg what am I doing online at 6am? Haha feeling super high scotch whiskey rocks, everyone's either asleep or dead drunk except for me&Shea stupid alcoholic queens :D But I'm bracing myself for the stomachaches that'll come later >< Snuck out in the end, I refuse to be grounded when everyone's waiting. But my mum was quite nice in the end la haha.

*faces each other and squeals*

"SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!"

*closes eyes, counts down damn loud opens them again at 1200*

"OH HELLO, SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!"

*collapses into fits of giggling*

Even the guys did it, still try to act cool. They came down specially for me, sweet kids <3

Only, I wish you were here. You would dim even the brightest fireworks for me,why are you so far away now ):

Msged Happy some, miss my sqdmates )):

But it's 2008, I should be perky &hopeful, right? At least for today (:

HAPPY(kinda) NEW YEAR WORLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home